Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First time Blog...

Before I start, let me give you guys a heads up: this is my first try at blogging so don't expect too much. Maybe after a month or two, then, I could give you the right to "level up" your expectations... Maybe the Sour Cream Piattos that I'm eating right now while doing this entry could help unleash my creative juices so I could give you enough amusement as I tackle randomized issues under the sun. I'm honestly having a hard time thinking which topic or issue would be the best pick for my first blog entry... Food?? Places?? Movies??? Perverted??? Extra-perverted??? Well, guess what... majority of my brain cells voted for...



Word Of The Lourd (WOTL) videos!!!

And yes!!! You read it right!!! For some folks who are, as of the moment, not familiar with these videos, well, just so you know, WOTL vids are now all over networking sites but most of the time you can watch them thru Facebook or Youtube... WOTL vids are series of approximately 4-minute docu owned by TV5, narrated and documented by the one and only Lourd De Veyra, the long lost brother of Kuya Kim. Really... check out this picture.





Recent survey results showed that 9 out 0f 10 people say that they do, indeed, look alike.  MoliBlog tweeted both parties, but answering tweets about this scandal have yet to be returned. lol

Going back, these short documentaries talk about current issues/phenomena and other culture related topics.. Honestly, in my 25 years of existence, I have never yet crossed such creativity. Simple but remarkable... While watching it, you are sure to burst out laughing at some point. Only after watching you will realize, SHIT! OO NGA NOH!... and that will keep you asking for more episodes... The first time I watched one of his videos  was 4 months ago, and had not yet been aware that addiction was taking root. I had been spending more than 2 hours raping youtube just to watch the sensible commentaries. For first timers, let me give you a sample... the clip below showed something that could be you or is at least applicable to you or in your environment... A clip that talks about the importance of good looks in our society... Iclick mo na!!! 



Done watching??? See??? Minsan ang panget nawawalan ng karapatan... On the other hand, ang Maganda o Pogi, kahit bobo, pasado saan mang anggulo... For some strange reason, dito palang malalaman mo kung gaano kaimportante ang pagmumuka mo... and that's the ugly truth... Well, you might want to watch more just log on to youtube and key in "WOTL"... mahohook ka rin tandaan mo yan... lol... Cheers!!!

5 comments:

  1. Ngayon ko lang yan nalaman. I mean, yung Word of the Lourd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akala ko nagkamali ka lang ng spelling, but NICE pasado sa akin, totoo kasi yang nangyayari.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive. By the way, salamat sa nag edit ng pics ni Kuya kim & Lourd : http://twitter.com/#!/lexingtonngo ang galing galing nya, napagdikit nya yung pics :) hahaha

    ReplyDelete